We are fully committed to achieving the Vision of the school by;
- Fostering the growth and development of students to think critically, solve problems and make informed choices.
- Instilling enthusiasm for learning in students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
- Creating an environment where in partnership with home, community, and staff, encourages student involvement, responsibility, and accountability (to take responsibility for their own actions).
- Helping students to learn and demonstrate the rights and responsibilities of good citizenship.
- Providing an open, caring, respectful, and civil environment by welcoming our similarities and honoring our differences in an ever changing world.
- Maintaining a safe, stable and dependable learning environment.
- Providing successful experiences for each student to attain self-esteem and the knowledge, skills, and behavior necessary to function effectively and cooperatively in society.
- Recognizing the worth, dignity, and leadership capacity of every individual
- Ensuring that all students acquire and use knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
“I am Assistant Director (Technical) in the Planning and Development Dept. of Government of Punjab. I graduated with BSc. Civil Engineering and am currently doing MS Engineering in Hydraulics and Irrigation. I will be enrolled in the PhD program next year. I have a passion for writing and recently published my first book, ‘Phir Hua Younh’. I also dedicate my time to social causes involving animals and birds. ZSSP has not only been a source of great pride for me but also a tremendous motivation. In addition to the financial aid, it also made me realize my true potential. It helped me comprehend that a girl too can be a productive member of our society and a pillar of support for her family. Thank you ALDA and thank you ZSSP!”
One of the best moments of my life was when I qualified for ZSSP. I have always been passionate about my education and dreamt big dreams. The day I received ZSSP, I wept tears of joy for I could see my dreams turning into reality! ZSSP helped me become a pharmacist. After graduation, I worked at Abbott Industries for a few years and now I own and manage my pharmacy. I will soon be joining University of Skoomyang, South Korea for MS pharmacy. As an ardent believer in the power of quality education, I plan on building schools in remote areas of Pakistan. I have purchased a piece of land in my village to build the first school. On my return from South Korea, I will focus all my energies to bring this project to life.